/>

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soha wedding plans with Kunal Khemu!

soha kunal
Soha Ali Khan’s professional life may be drowning by the day, but her personal life is going great guns. She talks about her wedding plans with boyfriend Kunal Khemu.

Soha, who is dating Kunal Khemu from quite sometime now, says she is ready to settle down in a couple of years.

“I am in comfortable space and we (Kunal and Soha) are happy with our career graphs; so whenever the right time comes, we will announce our marriage,” she said.

Speaking about her filmy career, Soha sounds very excited talking about a love story called ‘Chemistry’ with Shreyas Talpade. It’s a story that revolves around two people dumped by their respective partners and their lives afterwards.

“It’s a mad role and you will see me in pink hair in it. My character is between Charlie Chaplin and Devanand Sagar. The character was a bit out of my normal acting range as I do more intense films. There is a lot of improvisation and laughs,” Soha is quoted as saying by a news agency.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List